WarStYle Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helper additions

Go down

Helper additions Empty Helper additions

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:04 am

is it possible to add a repair/item vendor on the helper we are given like Jeeves

Back to top Go down

Helper additions Empty Re: Helper additions

Post  Pelf Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:25 pm

----------PLAYER & GOD & VIP-------------
commands
info
maxskills - Max Out Your Skills
repair - Repair Your Items
rez - Revive Your Dead Body(1 minut cooldown)
#save - Save Your Location(1 minut cooldown)
#bind - Teleport Last Save Location
-----------GOD & VIP-----------
speed 1, 2 and 3
scale 0.5, 1, 2 and 3
.commands
.recall list
.recall port
.gps
.mod mana
.lookup
.recall
-----------VIP-----------------
fly on
fly off
.demorph
.dismount
.mount

Did u tried them ?

Pelf

http://warstyleheroes.servegame.com/

Back to top Go down

Helper additions Empty Helper Update

Post  Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:10 pm

My helper is level 1000 and all three spells are rank 10. Here is what I've found so far...

- Spells are worthless, basically could only help someone with leveling to 1000 via the heal. After 1000 the heal is worthless.
- I haven't been able to actually see the damage from the Shadowbolt and Frostfire bolt even after changing settings in the combat tab, and I do not have an addon for it. What I've been told was the damage is really weak and anyone with a Doom Sword basically doesn't need the helper.

- The helper can only be summoned in very few zones. The helper cannot be summoned in any raid, and cannot be summoned in Halls of Lightning or Ahn'kahet.

- I was told that the maximum health on the helper is 2000m, can we change the +1,000 health at a time to +50,000. At the current rate to achieve max health on the helper you would need 2,000,000 souls. With +50,000 health per soul, maximum health would be achieved after 40,000 souls. No one in the current player population is going to farm 2M souls even together as a whole. The average players probably won't farm the 40,000 seeing as the helper is useless currently.

Back to top Go down

Helper additions Empty Re: Helper additions

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down