WarStYle Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMaster / Developer

Go down

GameMaster / Developer  Empty GameMaster / Developer

Post  Guest Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:41 pm

cheers copy and paste this example to your application

your application must start with your forum acc name or main char name in game exp: Azi's GM Application

all questions must be replied

be honest, that may add your application extra points

good luck and have fun!!! WarStYle Heroes Team

Example Application ( Game Master ) - ( Developer )

0. Account Name: TimoAliaz

1. What is your main character in-game name?: Azi

2. Where do you live?: Denmark

3. How old are you?: 29 soon 30

4. Have you played Retail WoW and if so, for how long?: Yes about 15 years Retail and Private Servers

5. How long have you played on our servers?: 14Days Now, else i played here for 10-12 years ago

6. List your in-game characters, level, class, time played.: Name-Azi lvl-1000 Gnome/Rogue 1Day 2mins

7. On which server(s) do you most like to play?: Stormrage if retail - WarStYle if privat

8. How much time each day do you spend on our server in-game or on the forums?: ingame about 2-15 . non on forum ATM.

9. What are your normal playing time(s)?: 2-15 hours

10. Have you had previous experience as a gamemaster? If so where and how long?: Alot of trash server there shotdown. else on my own Core , trying to learn everything i can into it.

11. Tell us a little about yourself.: My name is Timmi / Timo. im 29 soon 30 years old. I come from Denmark , I go in school ^^ but its only some hours a day. The rest im playing on WarStYle, Im a kind dude who trying to help everywhere i can

12. Explain why you think you would be a good GM?: I would love to help Other players out and the server Very Happy, Im easy to learn stuff & willing to learn so much i can to help others out Smile

13. What interests you most about the GM position?: To help others and Help the server in anyway i can help it to Grow / Shine

14. Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Community.: Have done non ATM but trying to help Everyone i can

15. What positive additions could you make to the Community if you became a GM?: Im Helpfull , Im willing to learn so much i can. Im trying to learn All about: Developer - Eluna - C++ - Mysql (Can changes alot into DB but need more training)

16. Anything else you want us to know?: Im playing about 2-15+ hours a day Smile .
will help eveywhere i can Smile.
friendly Smile
not so good at English but learn all the time Smile
----------------------------------
Okay at this :
Developer: 65% (still need a little more Skills but im willing to learn)
GameMaster: 85% (still need a little more Skills but im willing to learn)
C++: 30% ( only know how to put C++ in or change it. NOT MAKING IT !!!!)
Eluna Script: 65% add + Changes in some. - ( need to learn more about making some Eluna Scripts)
HeidiSql about 75%. maybe there is still some stuff to learn Smile

GameMaster ingame just need to learn some Commands ( i have them just need to learn in head ).
not good to "sell Myself" so feel free to ask if there is anything you want to know Smile ..

Hope This can be usefull Smile Cheerz Azi Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

GameMaster / Developer  Empty Re: GameMaster / Developer

Post  Pelf Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:06 am

hello,

welcome to private server Warstyle

as told in topic Helper Game master applications gm applications must be applied on website

if u have exprience on developing u need to contact with Style on website or by his mail

have fun..

warstyle staff team

topic locked

Last edited by Pelf on Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : player informed about way of gm applicatiobs)

Pelf

http://warstyleheroes.servegame.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum