WarStYle Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application

Go down

GM application  Empty GM application

Post  Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:03 am

What are your In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]? name of my character is Srdevil
How long have you currently been with us on warstyle WoW and what are your contributions up to this point? I have been here since 2017 from around February or march so my account is like 13/14 months old
What is your timezone? (* We need GMT+5 ) My timezone is gmt +02:00 - Bulgaria
How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis? Around 6-7 hours can go even more then this at weekends
Have or do you currently play Retail, if so; how long and which expansions? Yes I have played retail and I currently still have active account and I have played wotlk cata wod and legion in retail
Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands? Yes I have been a GM in other servers and I know up to 90% of the commands - depends on the gmlevel.
I have been a Elite GM in World of the gods
Super GM in Eternal-wow
Advanced GM in Gamingzeta(thorium-wow)
Senior GM in Cascade-WoW
I have totally around 2 years experience with trinitycore
Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the warstyle WoW Staff Team and what do you bring to an already thriving Staff Team? I cannot say what I can do better then the other gms here because I don't know what they are capable of but I am a teamplayer I can do everything as GM and I know that this might not be the answer you are looking for and I hope it doesn't affect my application
Briefly describe yourself within 350 or less words. (Please include your first name, where you live(+time zone), your personal interests and your age).
Anything you would like to add? (optional question)
My name is Valentin I live in Bulgaria, I am 20 years old currently I am at university in my free time I like to play video games watch sports like boxing volleyball tenis, I am also training box from time to time. I am a kind and understandfull person I like to help out people in real life like kids that are in need that doesn't have money for operation and such stuff and make those kids smile because they don't have a lot of things to smile about I have been in hard situaations aswell and people were helping me so now by this I am returning the favor
Scenario Questions [Mandatory]
A player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself, such as Donor weapons, how do you respond? I am going to explaimn that staff members are not giving out free items no metter what and I will explain to him how to farm the gear and the materials for the quests and what to do if he is a new player
You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards the Staff, he then makes a ticket cussing, insulting and persistently insults you and/or other staff members, what do you do? I will explain to him that this is not allowed and he must wait the mute duration to expire and I am not unmuting him no metter what if he continiues to insult me or other staff members in ticket form I will warn him that this might couse a longer mute duration or in warstyle situations a ban and this is his foult that he got muted
You find a player hacking on our server, what do you do to minimize the situation, if you're unable to ban him? I will record a video as a proof of that player hacking and first I will ask him politely to turn of the hack and give him warning and if he doesn't stop I am going to ban him. And if I cannot ban him(doesn't have the command) I will send the recorded video to a highter ranked GM or I am going to make a player report and attach the video to it so a highter ranked member can see it and take action
Your friends are asking you to ho st an event so they're able to get a new mount or another available reward they currently do not have, how do you proceed? I will explain them that I don't care if they are my friends I am a staff member and I'm not helping normal players to gather items that they don't have if they want that item they must either win the event like everyone else or farm it or buy it depends on the item
You first come online and you notice that there are 2 other Staff Members online yet there is still a high number of tickets active but have remained un-answered, what would you do to help but avoid the same situation in the future? I would take screenshots as a proof first that this gm doesn't do anything (1 that the gm is on and 2nd one on the ticket list) and ask them why he/she didn't took the tickets and report it to highter ranked gms (if I'm low rank) and if I am above this gm I will tell them to go and do his job and don't slack because this can result into him getting fired or demoted
I would like to add that I have answered some of the questions the way I was duing my job in the previouse servers I don't know how you guys do stuff here and I hope that this doesn't affect my application

Back to top Go down

GM application  Empty Re: GM application

Post  Pelf Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:56 pm

Pelf

http://warstyleheroes.servegame.com/

Back to top Go down