WarStYle Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forging System needs reworked

Go down

Forging System needs reworked Empty Forging System needs reworked

Post  Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:49 am

Ok, first of all I like the system. However the forging npcs tell you they require a certain item so you spend time getting the materials via kombat or vote points just for them to tell you they needed a completely different color.

Take the +6400 haste for weapons. It tells you that they require x1 highest tier Green Crystal. So I get one via the item mall from VP and then it tells me that I'm missing x1 highest tier Shadow Crystal like it never needed the Green one, so there goes 25 VP.
**EDIT: So I got the highest tier Shadow Crystal that it said, and now it's telling me I need a Sun Crystal. So I'm up to 50 VP wasted today on this system.

Changes:

- Item links need to be the same color as the tier of the corresponding crystal, or add Tier numbers such as (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 ect.)
- They need the scripts fixed to tell you the correct crystal needed.

Back to top Go down

Forging System needs reworked Empty Re: Forging System needs reworked

Post  Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:45 am

Here is info for Forge system

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:13 am

I know that is the info for it, it's just not clear enough. I've seen numerous new people asking about it as well because they didnt get it either.

The NPC's should state out what they need instead of just 1 of the crystals. It is very misleading.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Gotcha, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down