WarStYle Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something To Do

Go down

Something To Do Empty Something To Do

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:30 pm

Alright, so I would like to start off by saying, I am in America. Therefore nighttime for me... I get on and there's no one on... and I can't even do anything because there's no one on. So my suggestion is either nerf the "10 Strongest NPC's" such as Baron, or make it so I can farm for some kind of level 900 gear. Give us more ways to get gear.

Back to top Go down

Something To Do Empty Re: Something To Do

Post  Pelf Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:42 am

u should invite ur friends from ur country

Pelf

http://warstyleheroes.servegame.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:13 am

I agree with above. You could also farm souls and buy Collection S 1 gear. I know how it is with different timezones.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Well, I would. But 1 already got banned because StYlE never got his donation via PayPal. And the others... well, they either quit wow for good and uninstalled it or they're on retail or are working on their own server. I already have one on here but he prefers not to have to donate to be able to gear. He has no yob so he's poor.

Pelf wrote:u should invite ur friends from ur country

SnowScare wrote:I agree with above. You could also farm souls and buy Collection S 1 gear. I know how it is with different timezones.

Well... how am I supposed to do that? The vendor only takes Level 1000 Tokens.

Last edited by Knee264 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 1st Time: Quoted Wrong person. 2nd Time: Added a quote.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:34 pm

Knee264 wrote:Well, I would. But 1 already got banned because StYlE never got his donation via PayPal. And the others... well, they either quit wow for good and uninstalled it or they're on retail or are working on their own server. I already have one on here but he prefers not to have to donate to be able to gear. He has no yob so he's poor.

Pelf wrote:u should invite ur friends from ur country

SnowScare wrote:I agree with above. You could also farm souls and buy Collection S 1 gear. I know how it is with different timezones.

Well... how am I supposed to do that? The vendor only takes Level 1000 Tokens.

You get them from voting, so it is quite easy. Also you can see there are more pages now, so you have the option to buy with Souls if you'd prefer that. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:43 pm

You get them from voting, so it is quite easy. Also you can see there are more pages now, so you have the option to buy with Souls if you'd prefer that. Smile [/quote]

You said use Souls to buy CS1 and I can't do that. CS1 is only obtainable via voting and boss event. If there is any 'decent' gear via souls I would like to know where to get them. Cause so far I see Souls as useless.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:49 am

Knee264 wrote:

You get them from voting, so it is quite easy. Also you can see there are more pages now, so you have the option to buy with Souls if you'd prefer that. Smile

You said use Souls to buy CS1 and I can't do that. CS1 is only obtainable via voting and boss event. If there is any 'decent' gear via souls I would like to know where to get them. Cause so far I see Souls as useless.[/quote]

It was added some days ago but now deleted. Why I don't know...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum