WarStYle Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Tokens

Go down

Hero Tokens Empty Hero Tokens

Post  Guest Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:20 am

i was wondering if u guys could make the Hero tokens accound bound for a few days so we can try out some other chars,then if we like it we stay on thet char and u remove the acc bound on the tokens
thet would be great.

Back to top Go down

Hero Tokens Empty Re: Hero Tokens

Post  Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Agreed. Make Hero Tokens account bound. If I'm gonna be paying 10$ for 1 token, and still be trying out classes, I want to be able to find a good class that actually has working spells since Death Knight... well most of their spells don't even work. And y'all don't do transfers. So might as well make those tokens account bound. Or make a transfer NPC specifically for VIP.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pelf Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:29 am

before creating a topic or replying to a topic read RULES Mad Mad Mad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pelf

http://warstyleheroes.servegame.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:17 am

Knee264 wrote:Agreed. Make Hero Tokens account bound. If I'm gonna be paying 10$ for 1 token, and still be trying out classes, I want to be able to find a good class that actually has working spells since Death Knight... well most of their spells don't even work. And y'all don't do transfers. So might as well make those tokens account bound. Or make a transfer NPC specifically for VIP.

Spells will be fixed, use bug report at website.

I think sugesstion is quite good but not a priority and I think there's better alternatives but similar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum